Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Ancestors in North East Scotland

  • JOHN SEYMOUR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      Hi There

      I run an ICT suite I New Hartley Northumberland UK, I also help out people in genealogical research.. One of the gentleman I am helping is of Scottish descent and we have been using scotlandspeople website to do his research is a pay as you go site but is well worth using in your research.It has all of the Scottish census and parish records and BMD going back quite a number of years.

      Just do a google search for scotlands people and go from there. I hope this helps.

      BCNU

      regards

      John Seymour