Re: [Genealogy Research Club] mullins in dickson county va

  • lizz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
      i do belive that name is in my fathers line of mullins ,maggard i
      will have to check the book that i have on them and see....
      thanks lizz

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Margie <dunckelml@...>
      wrote:

      > Do you know if the Mullins in your family cross anywhere with the
      family name of Roberts? I am new here but part of my family is the
      Mullens family and there is some debate over how it is spelled
      (Mullens or Mullins). I have a Rufus Roberts in my family tree so I
      had to wonder if maybe this was a family name.