Wright/Robinson

  • tryintowinbig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 9:53 PM
      I am trying to find two people from my family tree. One is James G
      Robinson. From an obit, I learned that he was born 28 Sep 1820 in
      Indiana and died 19 Aug 1899 in Reading, Iowa. He was married to a
      Frances Wright Allen on 6 Apr 1843 in Indiana, and had 4 daughters. I
      can not find where in Indiana he was born, or the names of his parents
      or any siblings he may have had.

      Also looking for a William H. Wright. All I know about him is that he
      may have been born in 1830 in NY. At some point, he moved to Iowa
      (Calhoun County). There he married a Louisa Elizabeth Robinson
      (daughter of above person) in 1876 (or so) and had one son, Charles
      Emmett. He died in 1879. I think he may have been married
      previously, and possibly had a wife or daughter named Sarah.

      Cynthia