Re: [Genealogy Research Club] mullins in dickson county va

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17 9:48 PM
      Do you know if the Mullins in your family cross anywhere with the family name of Roberts? I am new here but part of my family is the Mullens family and there is some debate over how it is spelled (Mullens or Mullins). I have a Rufus Roberts in my family tree so I had to wonder if maybe this was a family name.

      lizz <gennut04@...> wrote: John MULLINS

      Birth: 12 Dec 1850
      Death: 28 Feb 1927
      Burial: 1927
      Father: Isaac MULLINS (1817-1886)
      Mother: Elizabeth MULLINS (1818-1895)
      Other Spouses Ona Katherine NEWBERRY

      Wife: Serena Elizabeth ALRIDGE

      Birth: About 1861
      Death: 19 May 1894

      Children...

      1. M Child: Rufus MULLINS
      Birth: 23 Feb 1881
      Death: 8 Feb 1938
      Spouse: Arabelle BAKER
      Marriage: 7 Oct 1903 Place: Dickenson Co., VA

      2. M Child: Clint MULLINS
      Birth: 6 Apr 1882
      Death: 6 Mar 1939
      Spouse: Carrie May BELLAMY
      Marriage: 2 Oct 1907

      3. F Child: Alice May MULLINS
      Birth: 9 May 1883
      Death: 11 Sep 1959
      Spouse: Oren Marvin PHILLIPS

      4. F Child: Hessie MULLINS

      5. F Child: Ernestine MULLINS
      Alias: Tina
      Spouse: Welford VANOVER

      6. F Child: Rena MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.
      Spouse: D MULLINS

      7. F Child: Hettie MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.

      8. F Child: Kansas MULLINS

      9. M Child: Garfield MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.

      10. F Child: Cordelia MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.

      HusbandÂ's Notes...

      Research:
      nickname: Hungry John

      there is more i have to add luke the children ..RUFUS is my great
      granfather...hos son is evans mullins married to eliza elizabeth hill
      (adkins)

      MARGIE

      MAY YOUR TROUBLES BE LESS
      YOUR BLESSINGS BE MORE
      AND NOTH ING BUT HAPPINESS
      COME THROUGH YOUR DOOR

    • lizz
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18 8:46 PM
        i do belive that name is in my fathers line of mullins ,maggard i
        will have to check the book that i have on them and see....
        thanks lizz

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Margie <dunckelml@...>