mullins in dickson county va

  • lizz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2007
      John MULLINS

      Birth: 12 Dec 1850
      Death: 28 Feb 1927
      Burial: 1927
      Father: Isaac MULLINS (1817-1886)
      Mother: Elizabeth MULLINS (1818-1895)
      Other Spouses Ona Katherine NEWBERRY

      Wife: Serena Elizabeth ALRIDGE

      Birth: About 1861
      Death: 19 May 1894

      Children...

      1. M Child: Rufus MULLINS
      Birth: 23 Feb 1881
      Death: 8 Feb 1938
      Spouse: Arabelle BAKER
      Marriage: 7 Oct 1903 Place: Dickenson Co., VA

      2. M Child: Clint MULLINS
      Birth: 6 Apr 1882
      Death: 6 Mar 1939
      Spouse: Carrie May BELLAMY
      Marriage: 2 Oct 1907

      3. F Child: Alice May MULLINS
      Birth: 9 May 1883
      Death: 11 Sep 1959
      Spouse: Oren Marvin PHILLIPS

      4. F Child: Hessie MULLINS

      5. F Child: Ernestine MULLINS
      Alias: Tina
      Spouse: Welford VANOVER

      6. F Child: Rena MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.
      Spouse: D MULLINS

      7. F Child: Hettie MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.

      8. F Child: Kansas MULLINS

      9. M Child: Garfield MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.

      10. F Child: Cordelia MULLINS
      Burial: Place: John Mullins Cem.

      HusbandÂ's Notes...

      Research:
      nickname: Hungry John

      there is more i have to add luke the children ..RUFUS is my great
      granfather...hos son is evans mullins married to eliza elizabeth hill
      (adkins)
    • Margie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2007
        Do you know if the Mullins in your family cross anywhere with the family name of Roberts? I am new here but part of my family is the Mullens family and there is some debate over how it is spelled (Mullens or Mullins). I have a Rufus Roberts in my family tree so I had to wonder if maybe this was a family name.

        lizz <gennut04@...> wrote: John MULLINS

        MAY YOUR TROUBLES BE LESS
        YOUR BLESSINGS BE MORE
        AND NOTH ING BUT HAPPINESS
        COME THROUGH YOUR DOOR

      • lizz
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
          i do belive that name is in my fathers line of mullins ,maggard i
          will have to check the book that i have on them and see....
          thanks lizz

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Margie <dunckelml@...>