Re: Need Lookup In San Diego Newspaper

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2007
      Do you have a birth year and place for Virgil? Possibly he could be
      found in the census with his parents.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "tryintowinbig"
      <cmurray71@...> wrote:

      > I am trying to locate a wedding announcement for my husband's
      parents,
      > hoping to find the names of his grandparents. They were married
      July
      > 19, 1969 in National City, Ca. I tried the newspaper, but they said
      > all the archives are at the main library. I am not close to San
      Diego
      > and can't go look. They have some online, but you have to have a
      > library card to access them. Is there anyone with a library card
      > that can look it up for me? The names are Virgil Murray and Michele
      > Andrea Sanders. The bride's parents would be listed as Earl and
      > Dorothy Sanders.
      >
      > Cynthia

    • tryintowinbig
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
        Virgil was born in 1947, so the census is out. I am going to try to
        order a copy of their marriage cert. Hopefully that will tell me
        something.

        Cynthia

        -- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "jbaconsr"