KOCH Family in Kentucky

  • D_a_Z_z_A
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2007
      Is anyone researching families in Kentucky?

      barb mcgee
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2007
        Just about all my paternal family: Hounshell, Turner, Dunn, Taylor,
        Bush, Scott. Where are you Kochs? I belong to MyFamily sites for
        Breathitt and Wolfe Counties. This is where most of my ancestors lived
        prior to 1916.

        Lisa Taylor-Vences
        St Louis

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "D_a_Z_z_A" <barbnky@...>
        wrote:

        > Is anyone researching families in Kentucky?
        >
        > barb mcgee

      • Jon P Czarowitz
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
          TX and Germany

          Lisa wrote:

          > Just about all my paternal family: Hounshell, Turner, Dunn, Taylor,
          > Bush, Scott. Where are you Kochs? I belong to MyFamily sites for
          > Breathitt and Wolfe Counties. This is where most of my ancestors lived
          > prior to 1916.
          >
          > Lisa Taylor-Vences
          > St Louis
          >
          > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:genealogyresearchclub%40yahoogroups.com>, "D_a_Z_z_A"
          > <barbnky@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Is anyone researching families in Kentucky?
          > >
          > > barb mcgee

        • D_a_Z_z_A
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
            My Koch's lived in Jefferson Co., Louisville, KY. I first found them in
            1850. Koch, Stratton, Dusenberry, Forman, Cowherd are some of the other
            names of people they married.

            Do you know if any of your Koch family moved to the Louisville area
            later?

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Jon P Czarowitz
            <jonczar@...> wrote:

            > TX and Germany
            >
            > Lisa wrote:
            >
            > > Just about all my paternal family: Hounshell, Turner, Dunn, Taylor,
            > > Bush, Scott. Where are you Kochs? I belong to MyFamily sites for
            > > Breathitt and Wolfe Counties. This is where most of my ancestors
            lived
            > > prior to 1916.
            > >
            > > Lisa Taylor-Vences
            > > St Louis
            > >
            > > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
            > > <mailto:genealogyresearchclub%40yahoogroups.com>, "D_a_Z_z_A"
            > > barbnky@
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Is anyone researching families in Kentucky?
            > > >
            > > > barb mcgee

            3/24/2007 4:36 PM