Need Lookup In San Diego Newspaper

  • tryintowinbig
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      I am trying to locate a wedding announcement for my husband's parents,
      hoping to find the names of his grandparents. They were married July
      19, 1969 in National City, Ca. I tried the newspaper, but they said
      all the archives are at the main library. I am not close to San Diego
      and can't go look. They have some online, but you have to have a
      library card to access them. Is there anyone with a library card
      that can look it up for me? The names are Virgil Murray and Michele
      Andrea Sanders. The bride's parents would be listed as Earl and
      Dorothy Sanders.

      Cynthia
    • jbaconsr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2007
        Do you have a birth year and place for Virgil? Possibly he could be
        found in the census with his parents.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "tryintowinbig"
        <cmurray71@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to locate a wedding announcement for my husband's
        parents,
        > hoping to find the names of his grandparents. They were married
        July
        > 19, 1969 in National City, Ca. I tried the newspaper, but they said
        > all the archives are at the main library. I am not close to San
        Diego
        > and can't go look. They have some online, but you have to have a
        > library card to access them. Is there anyone with a library card
        > that can look it up for me? The names are Virgil Murray and Michele
        > Andrea Sanders. The bride's parents would be listed as Earl and
        > Dorothy Sanders.
        >
        > Cynthia

      • tryintowinbig
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
          Virgil was born in 1947, so the census is out. I am going to try to
          order a copy of their marriage cert. Hopefully that will tell me
          something.

          Cynthia

          -- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "jbaconsr"