Newest data at GenealogyBuff.com

  • Bill Cribbs
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
      These public vital records have been added to the library at
      GenealogyBuff.com http://www.genealogybuff.com

      MA - Barnstable Co. - Town of Provincetown - Index of Vitals 2001
      MA - Barnstable Co. - Town of Provincetown - Index of Vitals 2003
      MA - Dukes Co. - Town of Edgartown - Index of Marriages 2003
      MA - Norfolk Co. - Town of Canton - Index of Marriages 2004
      MA - Norfolk Co. - Town of Canton - Index of Deaths 2004
      MA - Norfolk Co. - Town of Canton - Index of Deaths 2005
      MA - Middlesex Co. - Town of Ashby - Index of Marriages - 1998-2002
      MA - Norfolk County - Town of Dover - Index of Marriages (2001-2005)
      MA - Norfolk County - Town of Dover - Index of Deaths (2001-2005)
      MA - Plymouth County - Town of Plympton - Index of Vitals
      MA - Plymouth Co. - Town of Duxbury - Index of Deaths 2001-2006
      MA - Plymouth Co. - Town of Duxbury - Index of Marriages 2001-2006
      MA - Plymouth Co. - Town of Pembroke - Index of Marriages 2003
      MA - Provincetown Co. - Town of Provincetown - Index of Deaths 1999
      MA - Worcester County - Town of Northborough - Index of Deaths (1996)
      MA - Worcester Co. - Town of Uxbridge - Index of Deaths 2003-2005
      MA - Worcester Co. - Town of Uxbridge - Index of Marriages 2003-2005
      MA - Worcester Co. - Town of Northborough - Index of Deaths - 1996
      NH - Belknap Co. - Town of Alton - Index of Marriages 2004-2005
      NH - Belknap Co. - Town of Alton - Index of Deaths 2004-2005
      NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths 2003
      NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages 2003
      NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths 2004
      NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages 2004
      NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths (2003)
      NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages (2003)
      NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths (2004)
      NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages (2004)
      NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths (2005)
      NH - Merrimack County - Town of New London - Miscellaneous Vitals
      (2005)

      Hope this helps.
      Bill
    • Bill Cribbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
        Hi all,
        Below is a list of new data added to GenealogyBuff.com over the past
        month.

        I've added a United States Newspaper Directory with links to online
        newspapers, state-by-state. While there are other such directories
        on the web, this one also links to the archived versions of the
        newspapers so that you can research past editions a little more.
        The directory is at http://www.genealogybuff.com/np/

        Also, Bob Lunt, from PersonalButPolite.com
        http://www.personalbutpolite.com tells me that he has added about 30
        more pages of data and has also added a contributor's bulletin board
        where you can post your family history anecdotes, jokes, and even a
        memorial.

        Here's the data:

        Misc - Shipwreck of the San Juan - 8/29/1929 - Casualties/Survivors
        Misc - Shipwreck of the Valencia - 1/22/1906 - Casualties/Survivors
        Misc - Shipwreck of the Arabic - 8/19/1915 - Casualties/Survivors
        New Mexico - Quay County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
        Indiana - Howard County - Miscellaneous Data
        Florida - Bay County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
        Florida - Citrus County - Miscellaneous Obituaries

        By the way, as a reminder, to get to GenealogyBuff.com quickly, just
        type "gbuff.com" into your browser...

        Hope this helps.
        Bill
      • sue baker