Searching for a Bertha P Rud

  • cmurray71@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007
      I am trying to locate a birth and/or death record for a Bertha P Rud. She
      was born in July 1895 and died around 7-8 years later (we think of some
      illness). She was the sister of my great grandmother, though she died
      before my ggrandmother was born. Her parents were Anthony and Alice Rud, of
      the Chicago area. So far I haven't been able to locate anything on her
      except the 1900 census which lists her in the household. She died before
      1910. If anyone can help out here, I would be really grateful.

      --
      Cynthia Murray