Keff L. CARDER of Georgia

  • Naomah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 1:44 AM
      BlankResearching CARDER in or near Fulton County, GA area.

      male unknown CARDER #1 m. Saraliah UNKNOWN

      male unknown CARDER # 2
      Margarite CARDER 1883 - ? m. Aquilla B. KING 1883 - ?

      male unknown CARDER # 2 m. Rosana S. UNKNOWN

      Lucey (Lucy) CARDER 1901 - ?
      Keff L. CARDER 1904 - 1985
      Capers (Carero)(Cafrens) CARDER 1905 - ?
      Clarence CARDER 1907 -

      On the 1910 census the 3 oldest were listed as inmates of GA Baptist Orphanage in Hapeville, GA. The youngest was with Margarite, her husband, and Grandma Saraliah in Fulton County.

      On 1920 Census Rosana CARDER is married to William M. BARFIELD who had 3 children by a previous marriage.

      Elvie BARFIELD 1904 - ?
      William H. BARFIELD 1907 - ?
      Jubert BARFIELD 1909 - ?

      She has her younger CARDER children with her and they are living in Powder Springs.

      Keff CARDER 1904 - 1985 m. abt. 1922 Maggie B. UNKNOWN
      m. Ruby UNKNOWN

      by Maggie

      William Lamar CARDER 1924 - 2002
      James A. CARDER abt 1926
      Marie (Marie ?) I. CARDER abt 1928

      Keff's obituary says he was survived by his wife Ruby who lived in Chamblee, GA. Sons: William L. CARDER , East Point, GA;
      Hoyt Murrel, Blairsville, GA [ maybe a son of Ruby's by a prev. marriage? ]; Daughters: Masie SMITH, Lithia Springs, GA; Shirley Fison, Slidell, LA; Eveline Jewell CRIDER, Hiram, GA; Edna Mae PATTERSON, Chamblee, GA.

      I wrote to the ones that I could find addresses for on the web and never received any replies. That was in 2006.

      William (Bill) Lamar CARDER 1924 - 2002 m. Dorothy Ruth RAWLS 1925 - 2000 ended in divorce and she then married
      Roy Curtis HARRIS. She had no children by him. Curtis died about 1980

      m. Bonnie Fae WHITEHEAD ( McDANIELS )
      by Dorothy
      Diane Rita CARDER 1944 - (Downs Syndrome) last I knew of her she was in a nursing home or some such in Fulton Co.
      William (Billy) Lamar CARDER Jr. 1948 - m. several times
      Danny Lamar CARDER 1951 - m. at least 3 times I think

      by Bonnie
      Sharon Yvonne CARDER 1973 - last I heard she was a 911 operator, married, living in Locust Grove, GA

      Both Bills and Danny were and are truck drivers.

      Diane and Danny were brunettes with brown eyes and Bill Sr., Billy Jr. and Sharon were all natural light blondes with blue eyes.

      Thanks,

      Naomi Lee (SMITH from MI) (MORRISON from TN) (CARDER from GA) BLACK
      also researching WINGATE, AERNI, ZELUFF and more