Newest data at GenealogyBuff.com

  • Bill Cribbs
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hi all,
      FYI, here are the latest data additions to the searchable library of
      files at GenealogyBuff.com http://www.genealogybuff.com/

      MA - Norfolk County - Index of Norwood Town Deaths - 1998
      MA - Norfolk County - Index of Norwood Town Deaths - 1999
      MA - Norfolk County - Index of Norwood Town Deaths - 2004
      IN - Fayette County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      IN - Owen County - Miscellaneous Deaths
      IN - Porter County - Miscellaneous Deaths
      MN - Crow Wing County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      MN - Douglas County - Miscellaneous Marriages
      MN - Scott County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      VA - Harrisonburg City - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      VA - Washington County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      IA - Hardin County - Miscellaneous Deaths
      IA - Benton County - Index of Deaths - Phillips Funeral Home 2003-2004
      IA - Benton County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      IA - Crawford County - Miscellaneous Deaths
      IA - Marshall County - Miscellaneous Deaths
      IA - Washington County - Miscellaneous Deaths
      IA - Webster County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      OH - Putnam County - Miscellaneous Records
      MISC - Miscellaneous BAXLEY Obituaries
      VA - Washington County - Miscellaneous Obituaries

      Hope this helps.
      Bill Cribbs
    • Bill Cribbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
        These public vital records have been added to the library at
        GenealogyBuff.com http://www.genealogybuff.com

        MA - Barnstable Co. - Town of Provincetown - Index of Vitals 2001
        MA - Barnstable Co. - Town of Provincetown - Index of Vitals 2003
        MA - Dukes Co. - Town of Edgartown - Index of Marriages 2003
        MA - Norfolk Co. - Town of Canton - Index of Marriages 2004
        MA - Norfolk Co. - Town of Canton - Index of Deaths 2004
        MA - Norfolk Co. - Town of Canton - Index of Deaths 2005
        MA - Middlesex Co. - Town of Ashby - Index of Marriages - 1998-2002
        MA - Norfolk County - Town of Dover - Index of Marriages (2001-2005)
        MA - Norfolk County - Town of Dover - Index of Deaths (2001-2005)
        MA - Plymouth County - Town of Plympton - Index of Vitals
        MA - Plymouth Co. - Town of Duxbury - Index of Deaths 2001-2006
        MA - Plymouth Co. - Town of Duxbury - Index of Marriages 2001-2006
        MA - Plymouth Co. - Town of Pembroke - Index of Marriages 2003
        MA - Provincetown Co. - Town of Provincetown - Index of Deaths 1999
        MA - Worcester County - Town of Northborough - Index of Deaths (1996)
        MA - Worcester Co. - Town of Uxbridge - Index of Deaths 2003-2005
        MA - Worcester Co. - Town of Uxbridge - Index of Marriages 2003-2005
        MA - Worcester Co. - Town of Northborough - Index of Deaths - 1996
        NH - Belknap Co. - Town of Alton - Index of Marriages 2004-2005
        NH - Belknap Co. - Town of Alton - Index of Deaths 2004-2005
        NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths 2003
        NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages 2003
        NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths 2004
        NH - Hillsborough Co. - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages 2004
        NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths (2003)
        NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages (2003)
        NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths (2004)
        NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Marriages (2004)
        NH - Hillsborough County - Town of Milford - Index of Deaths (2005)
        NH - Merrimack County - Town of New London - Miscellaneous Vitals
        (2005)

        Hope this helps.
        Bill
      • Bill Cribbs
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          Hi all,
          Below is a list of new data added to GenealogyBuff.com over the past
          month.

          I've added a United States Newspaper Directory with links to online
          newspapers, state-by-state. While there are other such directories
          on the web, this one also links to the archived versions of the
          newspapers so that you can research past editions a little more.
          The directory is at http://www.genealogybuff.com/np/

          Also, Bob Lunt, from PersonalButPolite.com
          http://www.personalbutpolite.com tells me that he has added about 30
          more pages of data and has also added a contributor's bulletin board
          where you can post your family history anecdotes, jokes, and even a
          memorial.

          Here's the data:

          Misc - Shipwreck of the San Juan - 8/29/1929 - Casualties/Survivors
          Misc - Shipwreck of the Valencia - 1/22/1906 - Casualties/Survivors
          Misc - Shipwreck of the Arabic - 8/19/1915 - Casualties/Survivors
          New Mexico - Quay County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
          Indiana - Howard County - Miscellaneous Data
          Florida - Bay County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
          Florida - Citrus County - Miscellaneous Obituaries

          By the way, as a reminder, to get to GenealogyBuff.com quickly, just
          type "gbuff.com" into your browser...

          Hope this helps.
          Bill
        • sue baker