Re: Need Census Help

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2007
      Thank you Dana!! This is the right family. Joshua, James, Hannah,
      Ella, and Mary (didn't know about her) are from a previous marriage.
      My brain must be on freeze because I did not think about changing the
      e to an i!!

      Now if only I can find them in 1860!!

      Tina

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dana L. Hager"