Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Backing up your research

  • BustersRecipes.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Another hint is to change your file names when you backup by using "save
      as".
      For example instead of calling your files Heber.GED every time save them as
      Heber1232007-FTM.ged or Heber2232007-PAF.ged.
      by adding the backup date and the program you exported it from it will save
      you time when you have to go through the files to recreate data.

      Heather Callahan
      www.Gedcoms.com