Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Family TreeMaker program

  • Darlene Buchanan
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 22, 2007
      Please note also that you may obtain PAF from the LDS site for free. It is a complete program and the church offers it to any and all. If you have any questions regarding it or how to use it contact the nearest Family History Center. The centers also have access to Ancestry.com with no charge to use. They are more than willing to help. It is not only for LDS members.
      Darlene