Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re:Family TreeMaker program-Jon

  • Jack & Mary Neal
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2007
      Karen,

      We recently purchased Roots Magic. Once you purchase the program, their is no limit imposed. The 50 limit is for the trial virson only. You should not have any problems
      Hope this helps.

      Mary

      Karenzstuff@... wrote:
      Hi Everybody,
      I recently loaded the free version of Roots Magic with a line from my tree &
      was uploading my GEDCOM from Ancestry.com yesterday to get my info into the
      Roots Magic program. I enjoy the easy to work with format of Roots Magic
      program, but now it's telling me I've reached my limit of 50 ancestors & I need to
      purchase the program. I'm planning on doing that this week, but for anyone
      currently using it you may want to be aware of the limits. (Unless, there's a
      'button' I haven't found that extends limits :o))

      have a great day!
      Karen Farrer
      Pittsburg Texas USA