New member researching Polish and Russian Roots

  • lois41647
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2007
      Hello all

      New to the group. I am currently researching the following names:
      Petrach or Petruch from
      Pultusk Poland. Blumen or Blumina , Asarcewicz changed to Asarkoff from
      Liade, Mogliev and /or Belarus Russia. I have found Blumen is RI and
      currently looking for Blumen in Southern Ca.
      Looking forward to your wealth of information.
      Thanks in advance
      Lois