Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Anyone with findmypast.com units or subscription?

  • zarah@hevanet.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2007
      The info I gave was what I could get from the site without
      buying "credits." I'm not 100% sure it's the right Howard Walker, but
      the date, age, etc, is about right. I've had no luck with ancestry.com
      with this part of the family, nor with Ellis Island. I just checked
      Castle Garden (that's a new resource to me, thanks!), and no luck there
      either. Thanks, though!

      Zarah

      > Hi Zarah,
      > Do you know for sure that he was headed for New York?
      > Ellis Island (www.ellisisland.org) processed immigrants from 1892 -
      1954.. Castle Garden
      (www.castlegarden.org) processed immigrants from 1855 - 1890.