Newbie Here

  • deanac24
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      My name is Deana and I am new to Geneology and new to this group.
      I having been trying my hand at my family tree but I am adopted
      so it makes it tough at times. I am hoping to get some great ideas
      from everyone here.

      Deana
    • Keri
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
        Hey! Im a fellow Adoptee.
        Which family side are you researching? Adopted or Birthfamily? Im
        working on both. I know who my birthmother is and we get along pretty
        good!
        Let us know what family line you are looking for and we will try to
        help ya.

        Keri

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "deanac24"
        <deanac24@...> wrote:

        > My name is Deana and I am new to Geneology and new to this group.
        > I having been trying my hand at my family tree but I am adopted
        > so it makes it tough at times. I am hoping to get some great ideas
        > from everyone here.
        >
        > Deana

      • Phil D'Antona
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2007
          Hi Deana,

          Good luck with your search!

          So much of a beginner's time is best spent going directly to
          the "primary" sources in your life (parents, grandparents, etc.) for
          information to "jump start" the search, that I can imagne
          it will be a bit harder for you.

          But that doesn't mean it can't be done!

          What kinds of searching have you done thus far?

        • BranwynBreeze@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
            Greetings!!!

            I am Spanish/French in CA, as well. My family came from Mauleon in France
            and Esparza in Spain.

            Linda Castillo Valentino