Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Justice Brick Wall, Help!

  • David Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      You notice the census says about. The only way you can be sure about the birth date is to get a birth certificate, even then...people are human. I've found errors everywhere when doing research: genealogies, authoritive books, gravestones (like the gentleman that one engraver had born on September 31st). I've found errors in the censuses, on one census I found a person who was listed as a daughter, the next census they were listed as a son. So don't worry about what you find, just keep digging and use a little common sense. You can usually reason things out if you get enough info.

      David

      --
      David Simpson Genealogy Research & Photography
      P.O. Box 693