Re: Eva CIBART and Cifford KELLOGG

  • Tom Knox
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      Zarah -

      This looks like Eva -
      1900 Fairview, Lyon, Minnesota
      Cibart, Fred J, head 45 married 20 yrs born Germany
      - immigrated 1866 34 yrs ago Naturalized; farmer
      (), Minnie S, wife 40 married 20 yrs born Germany
      - immigrated 1879 38 yrs ago (?); 9 children 5 living
      (), Walter R/19:WI, Lettie A/18:WI,
      (), Eva G, daughter 16 born Jan 1884 WI:Ger:Ger
      (), Bennie F/13:WI, Minnie H/7:MN
      http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?
      htx=View&r=an&dbid=7602&iid=MNT623_773-0812

      Family Data Collection - Individual Records
      (no attribution or documentation)
      Name: Eva Augusta Cibart
      Spouse: Eva Augusta Cibart
      Parents: John Frederick Cibart , Augusta Wilhelmine Marten
      Birth Place: Columbia, Columbus, WI
      Birth Date: 23 Jan 1884
      Death Date: 21 May 1969

      an Ancestry.com WorldTree for Eva
      http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=afuchs2000&id=I9
      (lots of detail and documentation listed)
      NOTE: shows Eva as having been married twice.

      This looks like Clifford, but he's not with his parents -
      1900 Lake Marshall, Lyon, Minnesota
      (in the household of Samuel/40 & Hattie/36 Contantina)
      Kellogg, Clifford, servant 19 single born Feb 1881 MN:NY:MN
      - farm laborer
      http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?
      htx=View&r=an&dbid=7602&iid=MNT623_773-0887

      Wife BERTHA?!?
      World War I Draft Registration Card, 1917-1918
      Name: Clifford Frank Kellog
      address: Red Lake Falls, Red Lake Co., Minn.
      Birth Date: 27 Feb 1881
      occupation: Farming, F. A. Kellog
      Nearest Relative: Bertha Kellog, wife
      Registered : 11 Sept 1918 Red Lake County, Minnesota
      Roll: 1675777
      http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=MN-
      1675777-0692
      NOTE: card is typed surname KELLOG, signature is KELLOGG

      I'm not sure about these next three -
      but the age & birthstate are right -

      1910 San Francisco District 37, San Francisco, CA
      (in the household of Augusta Anderson age 43)
      Kellog, Clifford, roomer 29 single born MN:MN:MN
      - Motorman, Street railroad
      http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?
      htx=View&r=an&dbid=7884&iid=CAT624_98-1277

      1920 Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
      (in "Apt Home" of Eva B Mills age 55)
      Kellogg, Clifford, roomer 38 married born MN:NY:MN
      - Street Car Motorman
      (), Bertha, roomer 37 married born CA:MA:CA
      http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?
      htx=View&r=an&dbid=6061&iid=CAT625_117-1059

      1930 Pasadena, Los Angeles, CA
      Kellogg, Clifford F, head 49 married at age 28 born MN:NY:Maine
      - Motorman, Streetcar
      (), Bertha L, wife 48 married at age 27 born CA:MA:CA
      http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?
      htx=View&r=an&dbid=6224&iid=CAT626_170-0176

      - Tom Knox IBSSG

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Zarah" <zarah@...>
      wrote:

      > I've just started doing some research, mostly on the Family Search
      > site and Ancestry.com. There seems to be quite a bit of
      information
      > already online about the people I'm looking for, so I'm looking for
      > some of the people who put it there, or some documentation at
      least.
      > Here's who I'm looking for:
      >
      > Clifford Frank (or Franklin) KELLOGG, born February of 1881 in
      Minnesota.