French Acadian Decendant

  • LeeRoy Pitre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Im' Lee Roy J. Pitre, Jr. I'm from Lafayette Louisiana.

      I am 11th generation decendant of Jean (Jehan) Pitre Dit-Beneque born
      1636 Flanders.

      My primary profession is Computer Information Systems Management. I'm
      also retired military.

      Please feel free to read more about me on my web site

      pitres.us

      I have been researching the Pitre history on a parttime amature basis
      for over 30 years.

      My current quest is to find hard evidence about Jehan's parents as well
      as information about Jehan life.