FRANCISCO, James Edward, Newton County, MO

  • amy nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      I am looking for information on James Edward FRANCISCO, passed away February 1965. This is my maternal grandfather, but little is known, and family contact has not been maintained. I know he married Ruby Joyce Hoover in Newton County, MO sometime around 1950 (year is uncertain, even). Father's name is Frank Francisco, mother's name is Jessie Marie (her last name is unknown). James & Ruby moved around a lot between Missouri and Kansas, but stayed in the midwest area. I can only assume he was born in southwest MO. Anyone else out there researching this family??

      Amy Nelson