Re: Nelson/Barbour Family in Mississippi and Tennessee

  • swallowtailart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
      Suanne,
      Thanks for your comments. I'd thought once about this possibility,
      but didn't really pursue it. I did find a cemetery listing for a
      daughter of John Louis Barbour and MARY Barbour in Holmes Co, Miss!
      I'll have to look into it more. Thanks so much for putting the clues
      together!!!

      ~Betty~

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Suanne" <tuomi2@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "swallowtailart" <4-
      > smiles@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > I need some suggestions. I'm trying to find the parents of my
      > great-
      > > great-grandmother Margaret Helen Barbour. Here's what I know
      about
      > her
      > > (all of this was given to me by my grandma): she was born Feb.
      14,
      > > 1837 in Durant, Holmes Co., Mississippi; she was married to
      Thomas