Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Obituary search

  • Vicky Simpson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 19, 2007
      Mary,

      Thank you so much! I received it all, with the exception of one that wouldn't open. I appreciate your time and effort in helping me. I have learned a lot in such a short time.

      Vicky

      Mary Jones <tassell_canterbury@...> wrote:
      Vicky, I will be sending on information I believe to be for the correct address to your private email. It is dated so you must copy it asap if you wish to keep it.

      La Petite Fidget

      Live gently: let go of grudges, don't judge others, and offer forgiveness. Wear your seatbelt. Let your family know where you are going, when you'll be home, who you are with. Don't gossip or spread rumors; it hurts and life is too short to hurt others. Put your trust in God. Tell the people that you love that you love them, don't wait until tomorrow when it may be too late."

      www.southerngracedesigns.com