Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Obituary search

  • InLoveWeSearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
      Is this your William Ryan?

      Name:
      <HLT>Wi Birth Date: 30 Mar 30 M Birth City: Dayton Birth County:
      Montgomery Birth State: Ohio Birth Country: United States Gender: Male
      Race: White Hispanic Origin: Not Hispanic (Latino) Death Date: 25
      Feb 25 F Death Time: 11:05 PM Hospital of Death: Veterans Adm. Med. Ctr
      City of Death: Dayton County of Death: Montgomery Certificate: 021232 Age
      at Death: 75 Hospital Status: Hospital/Inpatient Social Security
      Number: 275-07-4844 Father's Surname: <HLT Mother's Maiden Name: Reid Marital
      controlling instruments Occupation of Decedent: Production inspectors, checkers,
      and examiners Census Tract: 0211 Primary Registration District: 5701

    • David Simpson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
        Vicky,
        I don't know where you live, but if you are close to a university, they may have a Dayton, OH newspaper on microfilm, this would be easiest if you live in Ohio. Another alternative would be to go to www.newslink.org and find newspapers for Dayton, OH. Some newspapers post obituaries on line. For example, a paper in Harrisonburg, PA does this, you have to pay a couple of dollars to view it, but it is worth it if it has the info you want.

        David

        --
        David Simpson Genealogy Research & Photography
        P.O. Box 693
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
          Once again, I am amazed at how quickly someone can find more info in
          a short time than I could find with all my searching.

          Thanks,
          Vicky

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, InLoveWeSearch@...

          Date: 25