Re: NELSON Missouri

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
      Thanks David for posting the site. I didn't know about it.

      Judy

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, amy nelson
      <nelsonhighleytree@...> wrote:

      > David, what wonderful help!! Thank you!
      >
      > Amy

      Nathan Nelson and his wife. The URL for the listing is:
      > http://www.findagra ve.com/cgi- bin/fg.cgi? page=gsr&
      GScid=1994103& GSln=nelson
      > If for some reason this doesn't work you can go to findagrave.com
      and search for the cemetery, go to the cemetery, and enter Nelson in
      the search box. This is one of the few times findagrave.com has come
      through on a search. Its a great site, I suggest it as a starting
      point in any search.