9993New to groups

  • nelsonhighleytree
    Jan 5, 2007
      Hello! I just found your group today, and am new to the Yahoo groups
      experience, and also to the world of genealogy. I have finally
      exhausted my family's resources, and am trying to learn how to utilize
      libraries and censuses, and the internet. I am researching the
      surnames Highley, Ziegler, Francisco, Hoover, Nelson, and Benton. All
      families are in the Missouri, Kansas, Illinois area from 1900 forward,
      and I have dates of births for the older ancestors, but no locations
      yet. If I could get in touch with anyone also researching these names
      in this area, I would appreciate it!

      Amy
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic