      From: jordan
      Date: 01/02/07 17:45:26
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] help me please

      Here is the deal. My husband's grandmother's mother died during
      childbirth around 1945. Her name was Ora Aline Peaks Boaz (I am not
      sure they know this for sure.) She was born around 1917. I can find
      no information on her at all. I know that my husband's grandmother was
      very young (3 or 4) when she died. She says that no one ever talked
      about her mother and she only heard the name maybe three or four times
      her whole life. I would love any suggestions anyone has for me. Ora
      married Lloyd Raymond Boaz sometime in the 1930's or early 1940's.