9944Re: new to genealogy!!

  • klturner1172
    Dec 20, 2006
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "lotus_bl0ss0m"
      <lotus_bl0ss0m@...> wrote:

      > Hi, my name is vyki. i'm new to the whole genealogy thing, and
      have a
      > bit of information that i gathered from family and what little i
      could
      > find. i'd appreciate any help and tips. i'm having a real
      problem
      > finding my surname CARSWELL. any help would be greatly
      appreciated
      > thanks a bunch!!
      >
      > Vyki

      Vyki- Welcome to the club. We are all here to help. If you give us
      some dates and places we will all help. Information can include
      where you are now, where your parents were born and the like. get
      back with me and I will see what I can get to help you get started
      on this great hobbie.

      Kendria Turner-Carr
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic