9862english immigration 1869-1876

  • glen
    Nov 8 5:58 AM
      Could any kind person with privy to immigration lists from england to
      usa (dates above) perform a search for me?
      I am looking for my great grandfather Walter Bowers born 1848 who
      emmigrated between the above dates, he had a son named William Henry
      Bowers who stated in later English census that he was born in Portland
      Connecticut, the family came home before 1876 when my grandfather
      remarried, his first wife Mary Ann we presume had died in Portland.
      Also I am being cheeky here any USA census info' would be totally
      best regards
      Glen (female)
      Lancashire England
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic