9732Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Patrick Sutton, Mary Hayden, 1860s, Ireland

  • Ron Lahav
    Sep 18, 2006
      Hello Kerry,

      Do you have any more specific information as to where
      in County Carlow and County Tipperary your ancestors
      were born? Also, would you like some information about
      the ships which brought them to the US? If so, please
      contact me off List at <lahavs@...>.

      Thanks,

      Ron Lahav
      Newcastle upon Tyne, England

      --- klgbcwr <klgmc3@...> wrote:

      > Hello - I'm trying to "hop the pond" and trace my
      > Irish ancestors.
      >
      > Patrick Sutton, b. Jan 1860, County Carlow, Ireland
      > Immigrated 24 May 1882 on the ship Italy
      > Died 1918, New York, NY
      > Married 1891 or 1892, New York, NY to Mary Hayden
      > Mary Hayden, b. May 1896, Couty Tipperary, Ireland
      > Immigrated 8 June 1889 on the ship Brittanic
      > Died 1945, New York, NY
      >
      > They had 8 children, all born in NY:
      > James – b. Oct 1892
      > Johanna – b. July 1894 – died between 1900-1910
      > Nicholas – b. April 1896
      > Catherine – b. Jan 1898
      > Anna – b. Nov 1899
      > Margaret – b. 1901
      > Mary – b. 20 March 1904, d. 21 Sept 1975
      > Agnes – b. 1908
      >
      > Any info on Patrick Sutton and Mary Hayden's parents
      > would be
      > appreciated.
      >
      > Kerry
      > www.cyberconnectionscafe.com