9716Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Simons-Nasiatka-Czarnecki-Yaple-Flanders-Smith

  • Ron Lahav
    Sep 15, 2006
      Hello Randy,

      My name is Ron Lahav, and I am located in newcastle
      upon Tyne, England. I* have been active in helping
      Lisat members trace their European roots. Can you
      please contact me off List at
      <shmendrik1812@...> and I'll see if I can be of
      any help.

      Ron Lahav

      --- uft36 <uft36@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Eveyone!!
      > I am new to this group and I am researching my
      > family in the New
      > England and New york areas. My father's side is
      > Lituanian-Polish and
      > my mom's side is Dutch-French-English. Both sides of
      > my family settled
      > in Western Massachusetts area. I am looking for any
      > information on
      > these names: Simons, Nasiatka, Czarnecki on my dad's
      > side and Yaple,
      > Flanders, Smith's on my mom's side. I have found
      > some information on
      > Yaple and Flanders but I am having some trouble with
      > my dad's side.
      > Simons was Americanized from possibly Simonovitch
      > and is Lithuanian
      > and Nasiatka and Czarnecki is Polish. Every Yaple is
      > related and I
      > believe all the Flanders are also related. The Smith
      > side is from New
      > Hampshire and the Yaple side is from New York. I am
      > having a hard time
      > finding any information on Lithuanians and Polish
      > families in Western
      > Mass and Northern Conn. These are large groups in
      > Western Mass so I am
      > surprised that there is not much more information on
      > them that I could
      > find.
      > Anyway, if any one can help me out I would
      > appreciate it.
      > Thanks.
      > Randy Simons
      > Elk City, Ok