      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of metuchenalgaze
      Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 6:03 PM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Husband's Grandfathers Business

      Hi All:

      Need some help from the experts. My husband's maternal grandfather had
      a business in Brooklyn, NY making frankfurters that were sold in
      stores. We know it was on Johnson Avenue in the Bushwick section of
      Brooklyn in the late 1930's. Any ideas how I might track this down
      would be appreciated. Unfortunately we do not know the business name.

      Ina Getzoff
      Metuchen, NJ
      Peakcat@aol. <mailto:Peakcat%40aol.com> com