9689Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Husband's Grandfathers Business

  • Sandra
    Sep 10, 2006
      Ina,

      You might get in touch with the Library, City Offices, Historical Society or Genealogical Society in that area and see if there are City Directories kept from that time frame.

      Good Luck
      Sandra in California

      metuchenalgaze <Peakcat@...> wrote:
      Hi All:

      Need some help from the experts. My husband's maternal grandfather had
      a business in Brooklyn, NY making frankfurters that were sold in
      stores. We know it was on Johnson Avenue in the Bushwick section of
      Brooklyn in the late 1930's. Any ideas how I might track this down
      would be appreciated. Unfortunately we do not know the business name.

      Ina Getzoff
      Metuchen, NJ
      Peakcat@...