9687Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Husband's Grandfathers Business

  • Susan Ball
    Sep 9, 2006
      Ina, you might want to the city directories for Brooklyn in the late
      1930's. They'll have names, addresses and occupations (possibly the name of
      the business). Try asking your librarian - also ask about obtaining
      business registration information.

      Susan