      From: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of arbywofford
      Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 4:26 PM
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] copy of birth certificate for Inez Maude
      JOHNSON

      I am trying to get a copy of our grandmothers birth certificate. Her
      name was Inez Maude JOHNSON. She was born Nov. 8 1865 In Covington,
      Newton county Georgia. I have been told that birth records were not
      kept that far back. so what does a person do when that is the problem.
      I need to find the names of her parents and siblings...can anyone be
      of help and give me some other options??
      Rosemary
      arbywofford@ <mailto:arbywofford%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com