9651Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Reunion 8 for Mac?

  • April Payne
    Aug 28, 2006
      Rootsweb is also a free site for geneaologists. You might give that a try. I found some of my relatives, (on my mother's side) had placed our family tree there. Unfortunately for me, neither of the addresses given (of the tree submitters) were valid so making contact was impossible, but still I got a couple of leads on my second great-grandparents' names.

      april

      Michael Dreiling <mdreiling@...> wrote:
      I've use Reunion 8 and its earlier versions for several years. It is
      basically a good program for the Mac. It is relatively easy to use
      and understand.

      Mike D