9647Re: Reunion 8 for Mac?

  • Kandi G.
    Aug 26, 2006
      You can go to your local Library...most subscribe to the
      Ancestory.com...you can send yourself 4 census records per e-mail
      address before you have to buy a trial subscription. This is how I
      was able to get alot of my census info...I also copied and e-mailed
      myself the info on the pages once I exausted the free census offer.
      That way you don't have to pay the high cost of subscribing...The
      Library may also offer other sites for you and they are free...you
      just need a library card. it's alittle inconvient but the
      information recieved is invaluable...Good hunting...
      Kandi Rupp G.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "C. Allen"
      <callen610@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have any experience using Reunion 8? After doing some
      quick
      > research on the internet, it seems like one of the few options for
      Mac users.
      > Although Ancestry.com seems interesting, I don't want to pay such
      a large
      > monthly fee. Any advice?
      >
      > ~Corrina Allen
      > callen610@...