9373Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Regarding the 4th(2nd?) of July

  • Dee
    Jul 3, 2006
      Ok I have to ask - how did the Queen have 3 birthdays
      this year??

      --- Ron Lahav wrote:

      Some of you Americans may not know this, but there
      is no national independence day in the UK...

      We have no national festival for the Union; the
      Sovereign's Official Birthday (even though this year
      the Queen has had three birthdays!) is not celebrated
      by most people, and even Armistice Day in November is
      more a festival of remembrance than a celebration of
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic