9163Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: How Far Back ... ???

  • Susan Ball
    Jun 6, 2006
      Hi Judy -
      I have Eyre's in my family, from NE. But I haven't researched that line
      yet beyond 1900 (my grandmother's first husband so not a direct relation to
      myself), hopefully will begin this year or next. I think I'm much like you
      - documenting everything myself, one generation at a time - an d ususally
      one line at a time.

      Susan