9156Re: How Far Back ... ???

  • Judy Ardine
    Jun 6, 2006
      I've been able to trace my tail male line back to Robert EYRE who arrived
      in Bethel twp, Chester (now Delaware) cnty, PA c1682. Where he came from
      prior to that and who his parents were none of us have been able to
      determine. Supposedly he was born the same day that King Charles I of
      England was executed.

      I've been able to trace my paternal grandmother's tail male line back to
      1665 Chester (now Delaware) cnty, PA. Supposedly he was born in Brandenburg
      when it was still part of the Swedish empire.

      I've been able to trace my mother's tail male line back to Daniel CARR who
      was captured by the Indians in a prelude to the July 1778 Wyoming (PA)
      massacre. Where he came from and who his parents were, when he was born,
      none of us have been able to discover. He is pretty much a mystery prior to
      his capture.

      I've only been able to trace my maternal grandmother's line back to Melchi
      S ITTER b: 24 Mar 1841 in Notafasoga, Ontario, Canada.

      I have information on other lines but the above are the only ones I have
      documented myself, one generation at a time.

      Judy in MI
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic