9155Great Great grandparents

  • Gwen Koppers
    Jun 6, 2006
      Pearl Gibson married Bert(len) or Burt(len) on December 21, 1904 in the county of White in the state of Indiana. They had three kids named Dale, Hazel, Dortha. But I was given no other information. I am looking for the date of birth and the city,county and state, as well as the date of death, as well as the city, county, and the state of the death as well as the month and date of her marriage to Burtlen or Bertlen Heiny for Pearl Gibson. The information I am missing for Burt(len) or Bert(len) Heiny is the City and County of his birth, he was born in the state of Indiana. I also do not have his date of birth, or his date of death or the city, county or state of death.
      I would be great ful for the help.