8901Re: WW I Draft Registrations

  • Judy Ardine
    Apr 1, 2006
      Thank you so much, Suanne, for looking for Claude Daniel CARR (or Claude C
      CARR)'s WW I draft registration information.
      He was born: 24 Apr 1894 in Flint, Steuben cnty, IN.
      I "think" but could be wrong, that it was the Navy he served in. He was
      wounded and supposedly carried shrapnel around inside the rest of his life
      from which he often suffered quite a bit of pain. Judy