8792Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Ancesters in the North East of England

  • ryan evans
    Mar 13, 2006
      no iam in the U.S. BUT My girlfriends family on her dads side is ringley from ringley england

      Ron Lahav <shmendrik1812@...> wrote: Hello and thanks,

      I very much appreciate your sending me the ukvillages
      url as I had lost it. I will pass this information on
      to the original questioner, Ryan Evans. BTW, are you
      also in the uK?

      Ron Lahav
      Gosforth
      Newcastle upon Tyne