      From: ryan evans
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Ancesters in the North East of England

      how close to ringley england are you?

      shmendrik1812 <shmendrik1812@...> wrote: If any members in the US and/or Canada are interested in tracing
      ancestors originally from the North East of England I would be pleased
      to help insofar as I can; I am partly sighted and do not drive, but I
      will do whatever I can.

      The areas which I can probably help involve the cities of Newcastle
      upon Tyne, Gateshead, Sunderland, Middlesborough, and Durham, the towns
      of Gosforth (now part of Newcastle), Morpeth, Alnwick, North Shields,
      South Shields, Whitley Bay, Ashington, and Washington (County Durham,
      not anywhere in the USA - this is the original home of the Washington
      family), and Northumberland (now Northumbria) and County Durham.

      Let me know if you think I can be of assistance, although with my wife
      likewise being unable to drive I am dependent upon public transport to
      get around.

      Ron Lahav
      Gosforth
      Newcastle upon Tyne
      England

      Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information