8749U S Census Help L D HOBSON 1920

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Mar 2, 2006
      I have been looking for 2 weeks for L D HOBSON in the 1920 census. I have not been able to locate him or any of his family in that census year. The 1910 census shows him and his wife, 3 children, and a servent in Denver Colorado. The 1930 census shows him by himself in Los Angeles, California. To the best of my knowledge he did not live anywhere else in-between those two places. He shows up on most census as L D. I have seen his first name spelled many different ways: Linneaus, Linnaeus, Linnieus, being some.

      Could SKS see if they have better luck finding him and his family, and send me an image?

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/