      From: Diane
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 2:45 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] New here

      Hi' I'm Diane.
      These are family names I am researching from my own family:
      Amory/Emery/Emory
      King
      Bitner
      Sanders/Saunders ( related to on both sides of my family)
      Spillers
      Wilson
      Jackson
      Grant
      Gross
      Tobias
      Swearingen
      Houston
      Smith
      Schneider
      Haas
      Herr
      Rice/Bice?
      Maness
      Luna (this is a white name that was changed,it's not hispanic)
      Johnson ( Susan Johnson married Alfred Bitner)
      Cunningham
      Prather
      Hallowell
      Barrandey ( French name)
      Clinton
      Sternaman
      Groff
      Hostetter
      Copenhaver
      Miller
      Loew
      Graff
      Heller
      Sigrist
      Matzinger
      Eleander

      Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information