8663Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New here

  • Susan Lyman
    Jan 31, 2006
      Hi Diane,

      Where are your Saunders from? I have at least 200 on my tree.

      Susan

      Diane <diane_amory@...> wrote:
      Hi' I'm Diane.
      These are family names I am researching from my own family:
      Amory/Emery/Emory
      King
      Bitner
      Sanders/Saunders ( related to on both sides of my family)
      Spillers
      Wilson
      Jackson
      Grant
      Gross
      Tobias
      Swearingen
      Houston
      Smith
      Schneider
      Haas
      Herr
      Rice/Bice?
      Maness
      Luna (this is a white name that was changed,it's not hispanic)
      Johnson ( Susan Johnson married Alfred Bitner)
      Cunningham
      Prather
      Hallowell
      Barrandey ( French name)