8514ooooppppsss let me try this again Website update

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Dec 31, 2005
      This is what happens when you email early in the morning after a shift of night duty ;-\

      Over the holidays I recieved jokes and poems and such and so established a new index on my site called "Fun"

      Click below>Main Menu>Genealogy Fun Index

      Enjoy! By-the-way. The hit counter is at 9626. I should hit the 10000 mark soon. Please don't go to my website just to spin the counter. I have worked very hard to provide something that should be of interest to everybody browse around use the PICO search engine.

      Happy New Year everybody!

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/